Sunday, January 13, 2008

Introduction

As I continue my third year teaching, I can see that there is a great deal for me to learn in order to accomplish the goals I have set for myself in my career. That is why I have decided to pursue a masters in curriculum and instruction. I believe that obtaining greater knowledge as a teacher is the best way I can prepare myself to help young people gain the knowledge, confidence, and skills required to lead fulfilling lives as contributing members of our community.

I have some personal background in multimedia authoring with software such as Adobe Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Photostory, Wordpress, Windows Movie Maker, and Pinnacle Studio. Throughout this course, I look forward to getting more experience with some of these tools and exploring how they can be utilized effectively in my classroom.

Feel free to take a look at my links on the right to see my other blog sites.


No comments: